Frequently Asked Questions (or almost)
What is Wob?
Wob is a global App that works like a brand adder, offering in one place everything your favourite brands share on their social networks. It is a simple application you can use to follow what you like, save what you are interested in (news, photos and videos) and share it with whoever you like.
What can I find on Wob?
On Wob you can find almost everything. There are currently hundreds of clothes and accessories brands, international TV channels and media, entertainment and leisure companies, artists, TV series, publishers, airlines, airports, banks and other kinds of financial services, food and drink brands, restaurants, restaurant chains, home and decoration brands, department stores, electronics and telecommunications brands, jewelry, watches and luxury brands, hotels and hotel chains, cruises, NGO's, musical instruments, brands to look after your pet, shoe brands, sports clothing, clubs and sports stars, games and toys, and videogames.
With Wob you can keep up to date with the latest trends, collections, offers and new developments, as well as finding whatever you like in line with your style and preferences. Have a look at the many different brands, companies and national and international media and find out about everything. On Wob you will find many of the things you like and others that will surprise you.
What brands can I follow?
You can follow any brand that is on Wob. Wob currently contains many of the global and local brands that are part of the lifestyle of most of its users.
How can I find a brand?
If you click on the magnifying glass icon, a box appears. There you can enter the name of the brand you are looking for. If you like a particular subject, you can go to the corresponding sector (e.g. "Videogames") and decide which game companies, games, consoles, magazines and news webs are interesting for you.
What happens if I don't find the brand I'm looking for?
Although there are already thousands of brands on Wob, it is possible that some of the brands you like are not here yet. Let us know which brands you're missing and we will try to include them. To do this, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com. Also, there is a form for notifications available on your Wob app. In this case:
- In your iPhone, you can find the notifications form in the options menu of the upper left corner. There you will see the option "notify a missing or incorrect brand".
- In your Windows Phone mobile, you can find the notifications form in the options menu placed on the right bottom corner of the main screen. There you will see the option "notify a missing or incorrect brand".
What are the suggested brands?
These are brands that we think you might like or be interested in. If you are not interested in the brands we suggest, you can see more suggestions:
- In your iPhone, drag down the whole list of suggested brands and you will get a new set of suggestions.
- In your Windows Phone mobile, click on the refresh button and we will show you a series of new brands.
How can I follow a brand?
Once you have entered a brand you will be able to see what is published in their social networks and decide whether you like it or not. If you are interested you can follow the brand so you don't have to search it the next time.
- In your iPhone, just click the "follow" button.
- In your Windows Phone mobile, you just have to click on the floppy disk and it will automatically become one of your brands.
How can I stop following a brand?
You can stop following a brand:
- In your iPhone, just go to "My Brands" and hold down the brand you want to stop following.
- In your Windows Phone mobile, click on the magnifying glass and, on the sectors screen, scroll upwards in the menu. You will see the "stop following" option. Now you just have to click on the brand you want to stop following and click on the floppy disk to validate your decision.
How can I share the wobs I like?
Everything you like (a piece of news, a photo or video) can be immediately shared using the networks you have configured on your phone: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., or even by e-mail. When you are viewing the wob you want to share, just click on the share button placed on the bottom right corner. You can select how do you want to share it and write an additional text.
What limitations are there to follow brands?
You can follow a total of 50 brands.
Can I view brands without following them?
Of course, you can view all the brands on Wob, even those that you are not following. Follow a brand just makes that you can go straight to the brand without searching it.
Can brands disappear?
In the event that a brand stops publishing for a long period of time on a network -currently set at 90 days without any publications-, the brand will be deactivated on that network. If a brand suspends its activity on the different networks, its networks will be progressively deactivated until it is finally removed. Nevertheless, even though a brand is not very active publishing it will be kept on Wob.
How can I inform of any incidents with the application?
Through this e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, we will aim to attend and solve all incidences. If you find any error we would be grateful if you could let us know in order to offer you a better service.